Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY.
By placing a reservation with Enoch Limo. (“Enoch” or “the Company”), either by telephone, email, online on this site, or in any other manner, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS. You further expressly authorize the Company to charge your credit card in full for all charges relating to your reservation.
If your employer has a corporate contract with Enoch Limo, that contract shall supersede these terms and conditions.
All content in the Enoch Limo. The website (the “Site”) is intended only for residents of the United States. Enoch Limo. Maintains the Site for your personal use and information.
By accessing and browsing the Site and/or placing a reservation, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions unless a corporate contract is in place which shall supersede the below.
THE FOLLOWING POLICIES APPLY TO ALL NON-CONTRACTED CUSTOMERS:
A confirmation number is provided for every reservation and a confirmation email is generated by the computer system. It is the traveler’s responsibility to review the confirmation information for accuracy.
Each segment of your reservation will have an individual confirmation number. If you wish to cancel your reservation, each segment of your reservation will also have an individual cancellation number.
The rate provided at the time of booking is an initial estimate of the cost of service as reserved. Wait time, parking, phone usage or other additional services may change your rate. Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
A 20% driver gratuity will be included in your rate quote when you make your reservation, together with tolls, a Surface Transportation Charge (STC) and variable fuel surcharge. Gratuities/fees/surcharges are calculated on the base fare, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges and will be added and itemized on the customer’s receipt.
The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s receipt when applicable:
Cell Phone Charges
Driver Meals and/or Overnight Accommodations
Rides are billed to the customer’s credit card and/or corporate account numbers. Enoch Limo accepts the following cards:
- American Express
- Diners Club
All published rates are subject to change without notice. Current rates are confirmed at the time a reservation is made. All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate. Due to fluctuation in currency exchange rates, all US dollar equivalents of international rates may vary.
Enoch Limo has standardized point-to-point rates that provide flat-rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
Sedan rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at the prevailing Enoch hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle leaves the Enoch facility until the time it returns to the Enoch facility, with a 1.5-hour minimum.
All Reservations that are billed on an hourly basis will be billed a minimum of thirty minutes travel time each way plus the time the passenger is in the vehicle.
Fractions of an hour are rounded to the next half-hour.
WAIT TIME/EXTRA STOPS
For all point-to-point reservations, wait time will be charged at $13.75 per quarter-hour increment once the grace period has elapsed. For non-airport pick-ups, the grace period is defined as fifteen (15) minutes beyond the scheduled pick-up time.
Enoch is able to monitor all commercial flights, therefore, a 45 minute grace period is allowed on all domestic arrivals and 60 minutes on all international arrivals. After the grace period, wait time will be charged at the rate of $13.75 per quarter-hour. Enoch does not monitor departing flight times.
Enoch does not monitor train or ship schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train or ship that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
Additional charges apply for extra passenger requested stops or services. Charges applied to a point-to-point reservation will be charged from $10.00 to $55.00 per stop/service.
CANCELLATIONS & NO-SHOW FEES
- Cancellation of sedans within three (3) hours of scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% gratuity.
- A ‘no show fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 20% gratuity plus an applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location. If you cannot locate your driver please call (877) 366-2421 or (773) 997-1428. To avoid being billed as a no-show, we advise you not to leave your location without communicating with Enoch Limo. Enoch is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to weather or other circumstances beyond its control. Enoch does not guarantee vehicle availability or price for reservation changes.
- Cancellation of Motor Coaches/Mini Coaches with less than 30 days’ notice will be billed in full.
- Cancellation of Vans/Sprinters with less than 48 hours’ notice will be billed in full.
- Cancellation of stretch limousines with less than six (6) hours’ notice will be billed in full.
- Cancellation of SUVs with less than six (6) hours notice will be billed in full.
- Cancellation of coordinators with less than two (2) hours’ notice will be billed in full.
A $25.00 U.S. holiday surcharge will be charged to all trips occurring on:
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve after 6 pm
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve after 6 pm
Holiday surcharges will also apply to additional holidays in locations outside of the United States
All Event Services vehicle types will be billed at the prevailing Enoch Limo. hourly rate.
- Customers are billed from the time personnel and/or vehicles leave the Enoch, facility until the time they return to the Enoch facility.
- All Reservations that are billed on an hourly basis will be billed a minimum of thirty minutes travel time each way plus the time the passenger is in the vehicle.
- Fractions of an hour are rounded to the next half-hour.
Enoch Limo shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions, and breakdowns.Enoch Limo. Assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.